In addition to the four default Views, custom Views can be created and saved.
- To save a custom "view" (group of selected filter parameters), first Set Filters.
- Once all filters have been chosen and the results have been loaded, click Save As.
- Choose a name for your custom view that explains the filter options chosen. For example, 'All Graffiti This Month'
- Saved views will appear on the left column under Service Requests.
- You can select a saved view at any time and the results will be loaded on the Service Request List.
- To rename or delete a saved view, click on the drop down arrow beside the view name.
- Saved views can be managed through the 'Manage Filters' option on the filter toolbar, or by going to My Settings and selecting Filtersin the left navigation bar.