To create a new service request from inside the console, navigate to the 'Applications' dropdown menu list and select 'Service Requests'.
- In the upper left-hand side, click the 'Create Request' button.
- Enter the location for the request. This can be done by entering an address or intersection in the search bar above the map, and clicking 'Locate'. The map can also be used to choose a location if an address is not provided. Scroll or use the + and - buttons to zoom, and use the mouse to pan the map. Center the compass indicator around the location desired.
- Once a location has been provided, you will be prompted to enter the details for your request on the left side of the map. Input the appropriate information. Some request types will result in additional sub-types - please make sure to enter all required information.
- Enter the details for the request's author. This will be either yourself or on behalf of someone else. If you wish to have yourself as the author, please check the "Use Me as Author" checkbox.
- Attach any and all files, if applicable. We support almost every common file type - images, videos, audio, Microsoft Office, PDFs, etc.
- Click 'Submit'.