When a new service request is submitted into the system, this status begins as "Submitted". When the service request gets processed (as they all do), the following steps are taken:
- The organization or "owner", such as the City, County, School, or Utiltity, of the service request is determined. Ownership is determined through a variety of factors based on the business rules established by each organization: AppKey, Service Request Type, and/or Geofences.
- The service request is placed into your collection of service requests (we call this your "bucket")
- The service request is then run through its associated Workflow, where:
- It can get emailed (or not, if no email addresses are present) -OR- it can be pushed into an integration.
- It can be marked as Private
- It can be assigned to a user
- It can trigger a Canned Response
Once the above #1-3 conclude, the service request gets marked as "Received"